Saturday, April 30, 2011

Last days in Hoi An


Last days in Hoi An. Finalizing samples, shipping dates etc. Lunches & dinners with Thao & Huong, a visit to Miss hue & Gunner from V Cafe. Most important lunch at our favourite restaurant, Morning Glory.

I love in Vietnam when you buy sparkling mineral water it comes in bottles that I am sure are at least 30yrs old but are just constantly recycled.
Thao & Huong in front of their new house in Hoi An. They should be moving in very soon.
 No plane delays this time and we arrive in Ho chi Minh and arrive at the Hotel Continental.
 I feel like I am in the Carrington in Saigon.
Our room. Upgraded to a suite Yes!!! So over the top. I am sitting at the big old desk doing my blog and out of the window is the Opera house. Today is a public holiday, "Labour Day" so breakfast went until 10am.
This is the courtyard setting for brekky. I think there is a wedding here today and I found the cake decorator busy at work.

1 comment: